"If I tell you I love you, can I keep You Forever??"
August 31, 2011
The other day i was seriously craving a grilled cheese and some hot wings...
i was kickin it SOLO... i didn't really think that making them both was a very viable option....plus it was about 10 at night.
SO as i'm sitting there i decided to throw them all together... i mean who doesn't like that!! I'm sure there are some... but let's be honest.. i don't care. HAHA.
Enter the Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese. Yep. And it was Goood!!!
Ingredients for 2 sandwiches;
1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
1/8 cup EACH of diced up carrots and celery
1 tblsp Mayo
Hot Sauce to taste ( i used about 4 tblsp)
4 slices of bread
Cheese of your choosing ( I choose white american and shredded colby jack)
Mix Chicken, carrots, celery, mayo and hot sauce together
Assemble the sam-damn-wiches and throw on grill like you would a regular grilled cheese.
Let them sit to cool down (IMPORTANT) lol
Stuff your face
Thank me Later.
*Signing off with the BEST X's & O's around*
Um yeah... only one of my FAVORITE actors of all time....
Yeah him as Richard Lewis in Pretty woman... Swoon!!
But he is more than the hooker saving knight on a white horse.... he's also been a reporter thrown by love .... he was a Gentleman... he's been accused of murder and he's also seen the other side of the law... any way you look at it.. he's the Bees. so happy birthday to you sir. *wink*
*signing off with sexy birthday wishes..X's & O's*
August 22, 2011
SO i spent a few years in a fragrance department a few years back.. and i have to say my favorite thing, outside of the gratis that is, was the eye candy life sized ads....
Chris Evans is Captain America.... An Avenger.... TMNT's Casey... and very very Gucci Guilty...
Look at Him.. Love him... and Oooogle His goodies!!
Cuz he's the OFFICIAL Man Candy Monday eye candy!! haha3
*signing off with titilated X's & O's*
August 18, 2011
Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves like locked rooms and like books that are written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, and live along some distant day into the answer.
~Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet
August 11, 2011
The obsession continues... the obsession with The 7 Deadly's that is!!
This time around i bring to you Bitch Face Cosmetics and their brazen 7 deadly eyeshadows!!
They can all be purchased at Bitch Face Cosmetics for $11...
you know you want to!
What's YOUR sin???
*signing off with sinful X's & O's*
It's been quite a few weeks in and around my life.
Lessons have been learned....lives have been lost...... forgiveness was granted... shots were fired and gauntlets were thrown....
But it's not all bad, as life rarely ever is, so Let me help you out on what i learned and what i happen to ponder on....
* Work is for the birds.. i need a winning lotto ticket... or a golden ticket.. either or.
* Just because someone doesn't show you love in the way that you want to be loved.... doesn't mean they don't love you with all their heart.... it's kinda like the same as grieving... everyone does it in their own way.
* Once someone's gone...there's no way to go back and tell them how much you cared/loved/appreciated them... so if you love someone.... Whether it be homie, lover or friend.. .. tell them as many times as you see them. Call them. Write them. Show Them!
*You never heard anyone say that they regretted telling someone they loved them too much. and you rarely hear someone tire of hearing it.
* You can't make someone love you. They Either do.. or they (in my case, stupidly) don't.
* I should have been around in the Golden Hollywood age... I'd have been a star. #GlamToDeath
*not glam.... nose hairs. ewww
* Friends are great.... Good Friends are Awesome..... and Best friends are the rarest of rare diamonds... make sure you polish that friendship often and keep it sparkling.
* Choco Tacos are still the bees.... every time!
* There will ALWAYS be some douche bag who will try to fuck up your day.
Do Not Allow This Ridunkulousness. These people are sad and talent less... you can't punish them anymore than that.
*Quit your bitchen! No one really cares. Trust me.
* The world is a cold cold place... get over it.
*Cuddy Buddies make the above statement less chilling... LOL
* Just 'Letting Go' sounds so much easier than actually is... I mean at some point shouldn't you fight for SOMETHING?? Love for instance...
* Imitation is not flattering at all.. it's frustrating and seriously irritating..... like wet jeans.... just chaps the ass.
*speaking of irritating... the sound of flip flops in the office... like nails on a chalkboard.
* Slow love songs do not always set the 'mood'... but telling me we're good friends certainly will.
* If you have never fondue'd.. you're totally missing out and let me know.. i'll do it for you!
* the Best is Yet to Come...
cuz if not... I'm gonna be pissed. *-_-*
*signing off with thoughtful X's & O's*
August 9, 2011
Ever notice how when you're depressed or emotionally drained, that your heartbeat is stronger than normal?
At times it seems as if it's going to beat right though your chest.....
It's your heart’s way of letting you know that it's still there.
It may have been broken, it may have been ripped out of your chest and stepped on but it still holds life.
And eventually, it will beat strong and love again.
August 5, 2011
August 4, 2011
Again.... Super Mario brothers.. best game ever... and i still love the characters and merch... *shrugs*
I have kid tendencies with a grown up twist!!
So i want these... and i might get them soon!! Or you can get them for me HERE
*signing off with Piranha Plant X's & O's*
August 2, 2011
Ok.... I hate un-kept eyebrows.
Probably more than i hate anything else in this realm of beauty and fantasy.
First of all... there should be TWO of them.. a uni-brow is not a good look....Wax that shit!
Ok so now you have two... they should not look like they are attacking the face.. I.E.... they shouldn't be thicker than a porn 'stache.. I'm just sayin!
So here's a little guidance about waxing and shaping...
Follow the below guide to shape the brows.....
The INSIDE of the brow should NOT.. i repeat NOT be where the bridge of your nose is... SERIOUS.
This is how they should NOT look......
They should look a little bit like....
Or of course....
So do yourself a flavor... either holler at me and i'll fix your face.. or see your neighborhood esthetician and let them give you a hand!!
*signing off with perfect brows.. X's & O's*
OPI just announced the release of this year's Pink of Hearts shade.... PINK SHATTER!!
The shade is a limited edition and will the Susan G Komen for the Cure, raising awareness of breast cancer for the 5th year in a row, also making their annual donation of $25,000!
Pink Shatter will be available through September and October and will retail for $8.95 each.
So get to shattering!!
*signing off with shattered X's & O's*
August 1, 2011
There are something in life that i love more than others..... say for instance... I love red beers more than i like real beers... i love Harry Potter more than i like Twilight.... and i can now add the fact that i like Pizza Monkey Bread better than regular ol pizza!!
Call me a mad scientist.. but def call me after you make this gem and tell me you don't agree!!! You just need a little patience a little imagination and a lot of love for food!
i'm totally dedicating this volume of mad scientist status to one Mini fella... who's quickly becoming one of my fave taste testers!!!
1. 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
2. 4Tbsp of butter
3. 2 lb's of pizza dough
4. 6oz of Mozarella Cheese cut into chunks
5. 48 slices of pepperoni
6. 2-3 cups of marinara sauce, warmed.
1. Heat butter and garlic over medium heat until garlic starts to brown. remove pan from heat and set aside.
2. Lightly brush the inside of a bundt pan or any other oven safe dish with the garlic butter,
3. Pull of small pieces of dough and flatten with your palm....top with cheese and a pepperoni slice.
4. wrap dough around cheese and pepperoni and seal tight.
5. Very lightly, dip the pizza ball in the garlic butter and place in pan...
6. Repeat until all of the dough is used.
7. brush the top with the remaining garlic butter.
8. Cover and let sit for 30minutes while the oven is preheating to 400 degrees
9. bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
10. remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes
11. put plate on top of pan and flip it over releasing the monkey bread on it.
12. Serve with warm marinara and enjoy!!!
*signing off with monkey'n around X's & O's*