There are something in life that i love more than others..... say for instance... I love red beers more than i like real beers... i love Harry Potter more than i like Twilight.... and i can now add the fact that i like Pizza Monkey Bread better than regular ol pizza!!
Call me a mad scientist.. but def call me after you make this gem and tell me you don't agree!!! You just need a little patience a little imagination and a lot of love for food!
i'm totally dedicating this volume of mad scientist status to one Mini fella... who's quickly becoming one of my fave taste testers!!!
1. 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
2. 4Tbsp of butter
3. 2 lb's of pizza dough
4. 6oz of Mozarella Cheese cut into chunks
5. 48 slices of pepperoni
6. 2-3 cups of marinara sauce, warmed.
1. Heat butter and garlic over medium heat until garlic starts to brown. remove pan from heat and set aside.
2. Lightly brush the inside of a bundt pan or any other oven safe dish with the garlic butter,
3. Pull of small pieces of dough and flatten with your palm....top with cheese and a pepperoni slice.
4. wrap dough around cheese and pepperoni and seal tight.
5. Very lightly, dip the pizza ball in the garlic butter and place in pan...
6. Repeat until all of the dough is used.
7. brush the top with the remaining garlic butter.
8. Cover and let sit for 30minutes while the oven is preheating to 400 degrees
9. bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
10. remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes
11. put plate on top of pan and flip it over releasing the monkey bread on it.
12. Serve with warm marinara and enjoy!!!
*signing off with monkey'n around X's & O's*