September 13, 2011

Seriously... All I Want is..

I've been spending a lot of time with a fella i like ....... but as all things in a Diva's life.. it's complicated. 

So i've come up with what i think is a pretty comprehensive list of what i want... i mean somethings are just a given.. like humor, loyalty, kindness.... yadda yadda yadda... I'm talking about the things that REALLY make or break a relationship.... 
So Seriously... All I Want is.. 

A man who will open a door once in awhile, yes i am more than capable.. but i mean it's nice to be a girl and a boy circa 1950 sometimes... 
A man who is content to veg out on the couch and watch football while i paint my nails next to him.... 
A man who can throw out poetic loveys and talk dirty all in the same sentence.... 
He will let me be as high maintenance as i need to be and low key the same way... 
A man who is as eager to please as i am.... 
a giving kinda man... who loves to surprise me with things and will let me spoil the shit outta HIM...... 
A man who loves his family and spends time with them...
 A man who smells like a fragrance model and carry's himself like Prince Charming...
 He should want to protect me like his most valuable treasure but play with me like his favorite toy.... 
A man who is happiest being with the woman he loves instead of being in the club Thursday thru Sunday looking for a quick lay.... 
A man who will come watch me sing Karaoke or Whatever...even though it's totally not his bag...
This man should love to kiss and cuddle... who will make me blush by waking me up in the morning with beautiful sweet words and soft kisses....
 He will let me cook for him and will do the dishes afterward...
A man who calls a few times a day just to hear my voice.... 
A man who lets me kiss him whenever i want... 
He should be strong when he needs to be and soft when he should be... a man Who trusts me when i'm not around.. who knows i'd never hurt him...who knows that he is the most important thing to me and doesn't doubt our love and my fidelity....


He should think about me before he falls asleep... and tickle my arm and back and neck while i am dozing off...
Who will turn off his phone and run away with me for the weekend....
 A man who isn't into playing games.. except Monopoly of course... lol ... 
He should be funny and corny and goofy and doesn't mind laughing at himself once in awhile... 
Will watch Disney, action AND chick flicks with me...
and yes.. a man who lets the past lie exactly where it's at. In the past. 
In effect. 
It's you. 
*signing off with heart-achin X's & O's* 


No comments: