There is SO much to do this weekend if you are a Fall lover and happen to be in the Mile High City... (Denver, CO if you are not in the know)!!
So grab your lil one.. or the one you blow kisses too... and pick a pumpkin.. ride a hay drawn carriage... and drink some Cider.. Cuz It's OCTOBER and it's time to fall in love with FALL!!
1. The Denver Art Museum is having a FREE day ... Saturday Oct. 1st
2. Four Mile Historic Park will be having THEIR Pumpkin harvest Festival Saturday Oct. 1st and Sunday Oct. 2nd. from 10am to 4pm both days. Admission is FREE. 715 S Forest St, Denver.
3. Feeding Many's Fall Festival is on Sat. October 1st from 10am- 6pm. Admission is also free. 5890 S Alkire, Littleton
4. Cider Days at Belmar Park .... Sat. Oct. 1st and Sunday Oct. 2nd. Admission is $7 for adults and $4 for kids. A lot of fun here!!
5. The Horseshoe Craft and Flea is another must see stop... Sat. Oct. 1st from 9am-4pm . Admission is FREE.
Located on 46th and Tennyson, Denver.
6. The Rosedale Community Garden - Annual Harvest and Art show is 8:30am-Noon Sat. Oct. 1st.
2365 S Logan st, Denver.
I don't know about you... but all these crafty and foodie festivals makes me hungry... so i'm off to apple shop!!
*signing off with fall like X's n O's*