July 13, 2011

Kolors

I do like the Kardashians... I admit it. And while i don't generally endorse them...i do love the brand new collab between the Kardashian/Jenner clan and Nicole from OPI... look for them at a beauty store near you .. soon!! 
Check out the Kolors Collection.......

  • It’s All About the Glam 
  • Kim-pletely in Love
  • All Kendall-ed Up

  • Wear Something Spar-Kylie 
  • Sealed with a Kris – handle with care: 
  • Rainbow in the S-Kylie 


  • Disco Dolls 
  • Kendall on the Katwalk 
  • Listen to your Momager! 
  • Follow Me on Glitter 
  • My Empire…My Rules 
  • Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam 
  • Hard Kourt Fashionista
  • Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi 
Which ones do YOU like... me i'm a fan of anything with sparkles.. of course... but hard Kourt Fashionista, listen to your momager, and Sealed with a Kris... are on my 'must-have' list.
*signing off with Kolorful X's & O's* 


No comments: