Pot Stickers are so good... they should be illegal!!
I have not met a pot sticker that i haven't liked!!
but here's MY favorite recipe for them...
consider it a gift from one food lover to another....
Pork and Chive Pot Stickers
1/4 lb ground pork
1 Tbsp minced chives
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp minced peeled fresh ginger
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp cornstarch
20 wonton wrappers
1 Tbsp vegetable oil for frying
1. In a bowl, combine pork, chives, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon water.
2.Place a heaping teaspoon of pork mixture in center of a wonton wrapper.
3. Lightly wet edge of wrapper, fold over, and press to seal.
4. Repeat to form remaining dumplings (makes 20).
5. In two batches, cook dumplings in a large pot of boiling water until cooked through, 4 minutes; transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
6. In a large nonstick pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high.
7. In two batches, cook until browned, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
8.Serve with dipping sauce.
Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp sesame oil
*signing off with soy'd X's & O's*