July 26, 2011
July 21, 2011
I am a mascara kinda whore... and have tried pretty much all of them. and i DO mean a LOT OF THEM!! lol
so i figured i would bring to you some feedback... maybe you'll find one you love.
1. Lancome Hypnose
First off... Lancome is THEE place to go when you are looking for a mascara.... I actually could do a post JUST on Lancome's mascaras... but i'll spare you....
But Hypnose.... if you are looking to build and build volume.. this is the one for you
2. Dior... Diorshow
For a super black mascara with a full brush to give you full and lucious lashes... holler at Dior.
This lush brush will give you amazing fullness and a deep color ... it also comes in crazy colors too.... i loved the purple!
3. Mac Haute and Naughty Mascara....
Now if the name doesn't catch ya.. the double ended brushes. one for length and definition, the other for volume will!!
Great for those with long luscious as well as short and light lashes... I loved it!
4. Lancome Definicils
My mother swears by definicils.. and quite frankly, i'm inclined to agree!!
It gives amazing definition and lengthens without becoming clumpy!! #winning
5./6. Maybelline Falsies and Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara
While i tend to invest a little bit more money in mascara than i do other cosmetics on the whole.... there are two drug store mascaras that i will fux with!!
Almay because it's owned by Clinique and Falsies.. cuz i liked the killer lashes that it brings to the face!!
7. Lancome Cils Booster Xl
Adn finally.. not a true mascara... but a primer.... a prelude to the mascara if you might!
Use a primer whenever possible... it keeps your lashes from drying out and it also assists the mascara in whatever function you are using it for, whether it be length or volume!!
There's the thick and thin of it ... no pun intended!
*signing off with lashful X's & O's*
I came across this the other day in my Etsy travels...
I absolutely LOVE two finger rings and anything arcade.. so i fell in lust with these....
$18.50 and This Link will get you the double the fun pacman ring!!
$9.99 and THIS link!! will get you the earrings.... AND...
If you're feelin frisky... $16.99 and THIS Will get you the coolest frosted animal crackers humping on a necklace EVER!!! You know you wanna....I wanna!!
*signing off with THEE coolest X's & O's*
July 19, 2011
Kate Spade is one of my fave designers... whether it be for handbags... shoes or sunglasses.. i enjoy the Kate Spade world.
And like all great designers... Kate Spade is moving into the cosmetic world.
Called "Supercalifragilipstick' these gems are housed in a super swanky gold tube and will be available in all sorts of shades of pinks and reds!
$24 will get cha in with a lippie.... but word is that there will be a line of cosmetic cases that will accompany the line.. and we know the Kate Spade bag is way more than $24. So start saving your pennies.. cuz this line will be here sooner than you know it!!
*signing off with swanky X's & O's*
*signing off with swanky X's & O's*
I know i know i KNOW you are gonna absolutely freaking love me as soon as you get to the bottom of this deal....
Shit, the Diva Deal today is better than a groupon!! hahaha
How many of you love frozen yogurt??
Yeah i thought so!!
I myself am a yogurtland fan.. but when a BOGO comes up for PINKBERRY...
you know i will bring it to you!!
Just click HERE and print out a buy one get one and take a friend for a Pinkberry experience... *cough cough* ...
*Signing off with fro yo X's & O's*
July 18, 2011
July 15, 2011
Pot Stickers are so good... they should be illegal!!
I have not met a pot sticker that i haven't liked!!
but here's MY favorite recipe for them...
consider it a gift from one food lover to another....
Pork and Chive Pot Stickers
1/4 lb ground pork
1 Tbsp minced chives
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp minced peeled fresh ginger
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp cornstarch
20 wonton wrappers
1 Tbsp vegetable oil for frying
1. In a bowl, combine pork, chives, soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, cornstarch, and 1 tablespoon water.
2.Place a heaping teaspoon of pork mixture in center of a wonton wrapper.
3. Lightly wet edge of wrapper, fold over, and press to seal.
4. Repeat to form remaining dumplings (makes 20).
5. In two batches, cook dumplings in a large pot of boiling water until cooked through, 4 minutes; transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
6. In a large nonstick pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high.
7. In two batches, cook until browned, about 1 1/2 minutes per side.
8.Serve with dipping sauce.
Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp minced peeled fresh ginger
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp sesame oil
*signing off with soy'd X's & O's*
These are the things I am loving right now....
* not cooking... yeah i know... it's just not me... but i haven't really stepped into the kitchen and made a new creation in a minute ... been eating out and spending much more time with family (who cooks)... it's just a break.. i have a million new ideas!! and you will see them soon!! or taste them... (only if i <3 you a million times over that is) lol
* watching Karma do her J.O.B. #betterHerDoItThanMe
* Potstickers- you should just agree with me. (fave recipe to follow)
* Being My own best friend! i DO have one.. and he's the Bees Knees... but in order to love someone else.. you have to love yourself.. and THAT is an awesome trick.
* Unexpected perfect evenings... during a huge storm.. on a Tuesday... and you most certainly can not ask somebody HAHAHA you just have to KNOW!
* Speaking of storms... the rain.... and there's been a LOT of it in the last few weeks... But it just makes me wanna hit up the Pacific Northwest a little bit more!! #seattleOrBust
* Sugar Daddy's ... and no i'm not talking about the candy either!!
Who woulda thunk LOL
* Carne Asada... well anything really. #FriesTaco&Tortas OH MY!!
* Being Hilarious!! Cause i'm pretty much thee funniest B i know!! for damn sure.
* Reevaluating. Some just are not making the cut this time around.
* Super Mario Bros. 3 ... I have yet to be beat... test me!! :)
It's always nice to take a few minutes to appreciate the little things in life... no matter who you are.. or what those little things might be.... to each their own!!
I love to look back on the week and 9 times out of ten...there was at least ONE perfect moment... go find yours!
*signing off with amazed X's & O's*
July 14, 2011
July 13, 2011
I do like the Kardashians... I admit it. And while i don't generally endorse them...i do love the brand new collab between the Kardashian/Jenner clan and Nicole from OPI... look for them at a beauty store near you .. soon!!
Check out the Kolors Collection.......
- It’s All About the Glam
- Kim-pletely in Love
- All Kendall-ed Up
- Wear Something Spar-Kylie
- Sealed with a Kris – handle with care:
- Rainbow in the S-Kylie
- Disco Dolls
- Kendall on the Katwalk
- Listen to your Momager!
- Follow Me on Glitter
- My Empire…My Rules
- Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam
- Hard Kourt Fashionista
- Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi
Which ones do YOU like... me i'm a fan of anything with sparkles.. of course... but hard Kourt Fashionista, listen to your momager, and Sealed with a Kris... are on my 'must-have' list.
*signing off with Kolorful X's & O's*
July 12, 2011
If you know... then you just KNOW
The very word brings to mind little carts being pushed around town.... little bells being rang... and kids and adults alike gathering at the cart to find the Popsicle of their dreams... which is not hard when you are choosing from flavors like.. coconut.. mango-Chile. and sweet rice.... along with the regs.. such as Chocolate... Strawberry... etc....
How awesome would it be to make these lovely treats at home...
Um yeah.. pretty damn awesome!!
Enter the book...
Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas
PICK IT UP HERE and start making treats like these.....
and then call me!!! hahaha
*signing off with sweet X's & O's*