January 24, 2012

Can't Fly With Broken Wings...


"FLY LIKE A BIRD" 
Somehow I know that
There's a place up above
With no more hurt and struggling 
Free of all atrocities and suffering 
Because I feel the unconditional love 
From one who cares enough for me 
To erase all my burdens 
And let me be free to



[chorus]
Fly like a bird/Take to the sky 
I need you now Lord/Carry me high 
Don't let the world break me tonight 
I need the strength of you by my side 
Sometimes this life can be so cold 
I pray you'll come and carry me home 

Can we recover/Will the world ever be
A place of peace and harmony 
With no war and with no brutality 
If we loved each other 
We would find victory 
But in this harsh reality 
Sometimes I'm so despondant 
That I feel the need to 

[chorus]


Keep your head to the sky
With God's love you'll survive 
Fly like a bird
Take to the sky 
I need you now Lord/Carry me high 
Don't let the world break me tonight 
I need the strength of You by my side 

Sometimes this life can be so cold
I pray You'll come and carry me home 
Carry me higher, higher, higher 
Carry me higher, higher, higher 
Carry me home 
Higher Jesus 
Carry me higher Lord

No comments: