Ooooo and as it happens i coooked some killer green Chile Enchis!! (enchiladas for all you non ethnic folks) So here's the run-down on THAT recipe!
Green Chile Chicken Enchis
1 Store bought cooked chicken (broken down, either shredded or chopped)
1/2 onion diced
1/2 cup - 2/3 cup of diced green chiles
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of milk
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
8 oz of cheddar cheese (shredded)
20 corn tortillas
Pre heat oven to 400
1. Mix soups, onions, milk, green chiles, and 1/2 the cheese together in a bowl and mix
2. Grease 9x13 pan and put one layer of tortillas down on the bottom
3. put 1/3 of the chicken on top of tortillas, cover with 1/3 of the soup mixture
4. place another layer of tortillas, chicken and soup mix alternating until all gone. (2 more layers) top with layer of tortillas. Cover with the rest of the cheese.
5. Coverwith foil and place in oven for 42 minutes
6. Remove from oven and let stand for 5-10 minutes
7. serve and ENJOY!!!
Now i personally am partial to serving this with cornbread muffins... but you are more than welcome to serve it up with whatever you feel like!! lol