November 5, 2010

T minus 4 Days!!

WE are T minus 4 days til the big 3-0!! I know the burning question on everybody's mind is... what i'd really like for my bday!! so here you go... they appear in no particular order.. well almost :) 

1. YAY!! GREASE FOR WII!!!! lol
  or  or both haha
2. Cookware set
 
This would more than likely benefit you as well if you happen to be one if my "taste testers" 
3. Disney Villain Collection
Not a huuuuuge MAC fan.. but i do LOVE the Disney Villain collection!! 
4. 
Lolita Lempicka Women's Eau de Parfum SprayLancôme 'Hypnôse' Eau de Parfum Spray
Any of my favorite scents are always a safe option!! 
Gucci Envy Me, Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana, Weekend by Burberry, Lolita Lempicka or Lancome Hypnose. 
4. Candles 
I love candles... and love them in these colors too LOL.. 
5. Cocktail Rings!
Square Rhinestone with Chain Ring SKU: 560433Black and White Cameo Stretch Ring SKU: 599644Silver Bar-Cluster Ring SKU: 528888Silver Oblong Cross Ring SKU: 512133Silver Rhinestone Pavé Wave Ring SKU: 533457
I love these things!!! Torrid.com have a wonderful array of them for your buying pleasure as well! :) 
6. And the universal Gift,
I'm Just sayin!!! lol
Have a great weekend and i'll catch you on the flip side!!
xoxo


No comments: