Ok i know it's been awhile... i'm sorry for the delay in deliciousness... but i've been living and loving life lately!!
But luckily for you i happen to be spending my time with a fella who loves creating and eating my creations so I hope to be back on a regular basis.. as i know you missed me!! haha
So let's do breakfast!
I've had an obsession with hand held foods since the inception of The Decadent Diva!! If you remember the Pie Pop revolution... the Diva Dipped Berries.... yes... i love foods that can be eaten on the run!
Breakfast... no exception!
Egg Biscuit Cups
1 (12 ounce) package large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup diced fully cooked ham (can use sausage or bacon as well)
1/4 cup of chopped green chiles (optional)
3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1. Separate biscuits in half and Press one half of the biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of greased muffin cups; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add ham, 1/4 cup cheese and chiles; mix well.
3. In a skillet, melt butter; add the egg mixture.
4. Cook and stir until eggs are nearly set.
5.Spoon into biscuit cups.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
7. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serve them up to your favorites and enjoy the shit out of these!!
Ps.. great for work and school ;)
*signing off with morning X's & O's*