October 12, 2011

A lil Love Never Hurt Anyone.....




If my heart would beat for every second that I love you, I'd be immortal. - Anonymous.



Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. 
Robert Frost 


I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart.
Alice Walker


I speak in hugs & kisses because true love never misses I will lead or follow to be with you tomorrow. Unknown


A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. 
George Jean Nathan 


Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
Charles Caleb Colton



If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
Michel de Montaigne



Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. 
Barbara de Angelis 

*signing off with Lovin X's & O's* 

No comments: