Rocky Road...not a super great way to travel... yet such a great Ice Cream... and an even better BAR!
Now let's collab with a S'more... and all i can say is you'll be wanting s'more!!
ROCKY ROAD S'MORE BARS
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. flour
1/2 c. graham crackers, crumbled
2 c. miniature marshmallows
1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. add combined flour and crumbs; mix well.
3. Press onto bottom of greased 9 inch square pan.
4. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Cool. Cut into bars.
Oh and ENJOY!! Most importantly!!
*signing off with marshmellowy X's &O's*