August 26, 2010

Genius Annie Bertram

I do love me some artistic photography... in fact, i'm seriously considering taking it up as hobby.. and one of my new favorite artists/photographers HAS to be Annie Bertram.  Bertram is a German based photographer who uses deep colors and textures to set herself apart from the rest of the gothic scene! Not only does she do a mastery job with pin-ups and fashion, her 'forgotten places' album on her website showcases some of the most beautiful architecture I've seen in a long time. 
let me introduce you to Annie Bertram; 
Annie Bertram
Gothic Mermaid
vergessenekindheit_004b
Sweet Dreams
_DSC7960
Villa Kreis
immortal_childhood_003
Immortal Childhood
Annie Bertram
Tales from the Past
008
Silent Seduction
Aren't they just AMAZING!!! Google Annie and journey for yourself :) 

No comments: