So i went ahead and made some bread... which turned out to be a pretty good idea.. since 'someone' *wink* was sickly and required chicken noodle soup! WHICH went fabulously with the bread!
I decided on a rosemary garlic bread, because it smells so incredible when it's baking, and again complimented the soup in just an amazing way!!
And because i'm the amazing person that I am.... yes i am... i'm going to give you the recipe so you can re-create this yum in the tum bread. You can serve this bread alongside soup, use it as a piece of toast, or slather a little olive oil on it pre-pasta course!! Bake it up and ENJOY!!
· 1 cup water
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
· 1/2 teaspoon of
· 1/8 teaspoon of basil
· 1/8 teaspoon of Thyme
· 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
· 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
· 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
· 1 1/2 cups bread flour
· 1 cup of whole wheat flour
· 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
1. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Select white bread cycle and color crust (if applicable)
3. press Start