April 29, 2011

Lets' Celebrate!!!

First and foremost... i want to thank each and everyone of you for making the first year of THE DECADENT DIVA so amazing! I have been so blessed through this page that words could never express.. the closest thing i have for you is... "I got my Groove Back" .. 
I feel so official now that there's an official DD logo... a fan page... product lines in the works.. and a million ideas getting ready to spring forth!! 
~ Coming up in the Summer there will be  'What's in YOUR handbag Wednesdays' ...
~ We've also got "Diva Dish" coming up... where you can share your own diva moments, secrets and tricks of the trade...
~ Music... yeah you thought i forgot didn't cha?? But no. May and June will be dedicated not only to my own personal growth in Music... but i will have some pretty dope exclusives coming your way as well... 
~ Make up Artistry and Esthetician Love- I'm Back in action with my side biz... and will be gearing up for facials and make-overs... frosting the world one face at a time!
~ Guests... just be on the look out for some of your, and MY, fave bloggers... writers... poets.. and friends!!
~ Get ready for the PIE POP revolution... it's coming. 
Thanks again and i adore each and every one of you!!
Cheer's to another YUMMY year!!
xoxo

No comments: