Welcome to the world of Brie... It's gonna be a good one.. so buckle up and get ready for a ride!!
1 (6-inch) round of brie
4-5 sheets phyllo dough, defrosted
4 tbsp. butter, melted
3/4 c. good quality jam (raspberry or strawberry)
1. Butter each sheet of phyllo dough and place in a pie plate or quiche dish, with the ends hanging over the edge.
2. Spread half the jam in the center of the dough, top with brie and the rest of the jam.
3. Bring the edges of the phyllo dough up over the top and seal well, using most of the remaining butter.
4. Turn the "package" over and brush the top well with the rest of the butter.
5. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 20 minutes.
6. Remove and let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving with slices of French bread or crackers.