I say it's better than fried chicken... because it totally is.
(from top going COUNTER clockwise)
Swiss Chicken, Garlic mashed potatoes, Caesar Salad, Roasted Rosemary New potatoes, Asparagus wrap ups, lemon butter broccoli
and lil baby green chile cornbread muffins.
SWISS CHICKEN (from my mama's kitchen)
4 Chicken Breasts (boneless and skinless)
Club Crackers (crushed)
Swiss Cheese (shredded)
salt and pepper
butter and oil to cook chicken
1. heat skillet with oil and butter...
2. Put a cup of flour on a plate.. season with a little salt and pepper
3. Crush crackers and shred cheese, combine together in bowl/plate
4. Crack egg and put on plate.. gently 'scramble'
4. dredge chicken thru Flour.. then thru the egg... then through the cracker/cheese mixture
5. Drop chicken into heated pan and let it do it's thing... about 4 -6 minutes on each side.. or before they burn... whichever.