May 9, 2010

Ohhhh MOM!!! Happy Mother's Day PHYL!!







I happen to have the most incredible mother out there... OHHHH PHYL lol... .So here's my ODE to all of the mom's out there single or not  holding it down for their kids, their man and their fam!!!

ballet shoes











I love you MOM!!! Happy Mother's Day!!! 

Moms and Daughters
Anonymous

You can see it in their eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know.

You can see it in their smiles,
through passing years and changing styles,
a friendship that continually seems to grow.

You can see it in their lives,
the joy each one of them derives,
in just knowing that the other one is there...

To care and to understand,
lend an ear or hold a hand,
and to celebrate the memories they share.






Mother Of Mine
By Betty Halverson
How do I tell you, from this daughter
Oh mother of mine, who couldn't have worked harder
To make my life, as best as could be
How much your loved, for loving me
Things you wanted, so many times
You put aside, to help me and mine
Even when I was growing up
A back you never turned, a door you never shut
How do I tell you, how much this means
Oh mother of mine, who always beams
With a loving heart, with open arms
Caring for all, with all your charms
You made life, so very good
For me you did, all you could
You cared for me, through all bad times
Your loved so much, oh mother of mine












BEFORE I WAS MYSELF, YOU MADE ME, ME.
Anonymous
Before I was myself you made me, me
With love and patience, discipline and tears,
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free,
Allowing me to sail upon my sea,
Though well within the headlands of your fears.
Before I was myself you made me, me
With dreams enough of what I was to be
And hopes that would be sculpted by the years,
Then bit by bit stepped back to set me free,
Relinquishing your powers gradually
To let me shape myself among my peers.
Before I was myself you made me, me,
And being good and wise, you gracefully
As dancers when the last sweet cadence nears
Bit by bit stepped back to set me free.
For love inspires learning naturally:
The mind assents to what the heart reveres.
And so it was through love you made me, me






By slowly stepping back to set me free.




BWAHAHAHAHA I'm JUST SAYIN!!!! 



No comments: